• Clicked on the Map 1 element
  • From the right-side panel, clicked on Select map
  • Clicked on Add new data
  • Selected a Web map from My content
  • A pop-up appeared with the below message

Error: Output format not supported.

Code: 400

• Refer to the enclosed screenshot

This issue was not experienced with ArcGIS Experience Builder Developer Edition v1.0

Jianxia SongDavid MartinezDan Jiang

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

Can you provide us some additional details about this service? What version of enterprise, what is in the map service? Can you share it with us? My username is dmart.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
Ranga_Tolapi
Occasional Contributor III

David Martinez thanks for your response.

ArcGIS Enterprise version 10.8.0.

What we observed is, at the time of getting error, both the Web Map and it's corresponding Map Image Layer were shared to No One. Once shared both the portal items with ArcGIS Enterprise, not getting this error any more. Does this make sense!

Surprised, even when the portal items were not shared with any one, it's worked fine with ExB Developer Edition 1.0.

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks, we are trying to reproduce and will get back to both of you. 

AzinSharaf
Occasional Contributor II

hi David Martinez‌ do you have any update on this case? I am experiencing same issue.

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Azin,

We have an opening issue on this and will get it fixed for the upcoming release.

Cheers,

David

AndreasEugster
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem with WebScenes.

Strange thing:
Trying to add a WebScene (Own Basemap + 3D Buildings - shared No One) in ExB Developer Edition 1.1 leads to the described error... but adding the "empty Webscene" with only the Basemap to the Experience(1.1) works. Now you can can update/overwrite the WebScene with other layers within the ArcGIS Enterprise and everything loads as supposed within the ExB DevEdition 1.1... any ideas ?

0 Kudos
AlexanderMayer
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

The bug is still being processed?

We use the ArcGIS Enterprise version 10.8.1 and get the same error as described above with a WebMap.

Is there already a known solution for this?

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
AndreasEugster
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

As said by David "We have an opening issue on this and will get it fixed for the upcoming release."...

didn't hear anything about the release date so far.

I worked around by

A) Creating an empty scene, add the empty scene to the experience (that works), update / rebuild / change the scene - it seems like only the initial "adding" of scenes with content is the problem

B) .... place the scene into an WebAppBuilder Application, embed the WebAppBuilder Application in the Experience... questionable of course, but works for me until it will be fixed