ArcGIS Pro 2.6 - Predefined Utility Network Traces suddenly all the same generic

08-01-2020 04:58 PM
RobertThomson
Occasional Contributor II

There are 8 predefined traces in ArcGIS Pro 2.5 for UN:

Connected, Subnetwork, Subnetwork Controllers, Upstream, Downstream, Loops, Shortest Path and Isolation.  They were all differently defined in Pro 2.5 for use with the UN.  I use Subnetwork all time as I am presently converting our Geometric Water Network to UN and creating our low/high pressure zones in the Water Distribution Utility Network Foundation.  As soon as I  loaded ArcGIS Pro 2.6 they are still available but have all changed to the same generic Trace Pane.  For example Subnetwork had predefined barriers such as closed valves, etc.

Hope I explained that correctly (I am bad on terminology in UN), wondering if anyone else has seen the same.  I'll probably have to put a ticket in for it after the long weekend here, working a bit from home.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartinPflanz
Esri Contributor

Robert, you may want to post your question in Water Utilities given type of network you are working with, also here is a good blog summarizing the changes in 2.6 related to the Utility Network 

0 Kudos