The error is mentioning a missing module named 'fastprogress'

06-15-2020 05:07 PM
Dr_NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope this email finds you well.

Please, I need your help to solve the issue below.

I use ArcGIS Pro. I tray to learn how to apply deep learning tool. When I reached the training model step, I've got the following message:

ERROR 032659 updateParameters Syntax Error: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\toolboxes\Image Analyst Tools.tbx#TrainDeepLearningModel_ia.UpdateParameters.py", line 4, in <module>

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'fastprogress'

Please, I need your help.

All steps before training the model were fine but when I just input the imagechips folder the tool gives me this message. How can I avoid or solve this problem because when I hit the run button another message displays: “parameter is missing or invalid”.

I hope it is clear.

I will highly appreciate your assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Nada

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Dr_NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

Please, I am still lost.

How can I fix this issue to get good results?

I will highly appreciate any assistance that I might obtain.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Nada - your best solution to email the authors of the documents I listed in my earlier response as they are Subject Matter Experts in this domain.  That way you may get the assistance quickly that you need.  This particular area of the technology is not my strong suite.

Dr_NadaKadhim
New Contributor III

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your response. 

I did send an email to Mr Vinay Viswambharan (Product manager on the Imagery team at Esri, with a zeal for remote sensing and everything imagery). I've got a reply, as follows:

What’s the imagery you are using? Your inferencing and training sample resolution look different. Did you Capture enough samples?

That's it!

I could not understand what should I do with the second inquiry?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos