Power BI Visual looses all settings

Jump to solution
05-20-2020 09:06 AM
DavidCresp
New Contributor III

The Esri Map visual in Power BI is not saving settings. I set everything up for a boundary map based on one country and it is all fine. Go to another tab and back again and all settings have been lost. This has not been an issue before and seems to be an issue since the May edition of Power BI. It seems that the bug reported here is back again. https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/ESRI-ArcGIS-maps-arent-saving-changes/idc-p/1099172#M57047  

22 Replies
RenzoFlinterman
New Contributor

Thanks for your update, I think everything is working fine now

FilipFinrašek
New Contributor II

Hi, one of our clients is experiencing the same issue. Is there anything happening on ESRI side? 
I am now gathering more info from client so I might post some update about it later (PBI version, if it has worked earlier,..)
Thank you in advance for any input.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This post is over a year old and based on the older tech that has been replaced. If you are experiencing this, please start a new thread and supply screenshots or videos where possible so we can best identify the issue. 

The best way to report issues to ensure they get fixed, is to reach out to Esri Tech Support. As a customer current on maintenance, our support team will spend time learning the issue and coordinate with our development staff to identify a resolution.