Unable to add new photos to existing feature service in Survey 123 despite image question being set up as a repeat in my form. When attempting to add photos to existing records using inbox the repeat image question is disabled in the form . There are no existing photos associated with the features I am updating. The workflow is as follows:
1. Published new survey with image question in repeat using Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS.
2. Verify all correct permission/sharing settings enabled on the feature service.
3. Add features to newly formed layer from step 1 with ArcGIS Pro using Append geoprocessing tool.
4. Use Inbox in Survey123 to open an existing records.
5. Image question in repeat is disabled.
Previously raised here but from what I can read remains unresolved: