Error can't upload report template

03-14-2019 05:50 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have a form, added three new fields for signature and updated the template but while I want to upload it keeps giving me an error saying "Cannot read property 'layerName' of undefined"

Any advice or solution?

James Tedrick

0 Kudos
13 Replies
KieranSroba
New Contributor II

Hi James

Was there a solution to this? I am running into it as well. New survey created using a template of another. I confirmed that the form_id setting matches the feature service layer's name but am still getting the error when i try to upload the template. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kieran,

I'm not seeing a support request tied to Rob's request - could I ask that you file one?

0 Kudos
KieranSroba
New Contributor II

Hi James,

it doesn't look like I can create a support request keeps sending me an error. 

I think Rob created another error card for this linked below

Why am I getting "Error: Cannot read property 'layerName' of undefined" when trying to add Feature R... 

I have attached the spreadsheet below I am running into problems with. I have also run through the steps that Rob performed in the ticket above. (ie. downloading sample template and re-uploading with the same problem)

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
RobCahalan1
New Contributor III

Hi James, sorry I did not file a ticket for this, I ended up fixing this by using the Nested Repeats sample. I was trying to create a survey with relates that had multiple geopoints. The Nested Repeat sample related feature class to feature class...I know this is kind of a short explanation but ultimately I rebuilt my survey using the Nested Repeats.

0 Kudos