Find Attribute Value Tool Wonky

Jump to solution
04-17-2020 01:12 PM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

ArcGIS Pro 2.5

The new attribute find tool as acting strangely for me:  I have a series of 4 tables, each derived from the same source data using the same procedures, and same fields.  However in only one of the four the Find and Replace choice appears in the context menu from the table menu.  I'm working from home and this laptop won't capture a context menu or I'd provide an image; but it's not there 3 out of four tables. 

I have five feature classes added to the same map and all of them have the Find and Replace functionality in the table menu.

That should just about do it....
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Joe - are these stand-alone tables?  See the discussion here: Is the “find and replace” tool available in the latest version of ArcGIS Pro, which resulted in BUG-000129280: Some standalone tables do not show the Find and Repl.. with a fix coming in Patch 1 for Pro 2.5.  Seems to be an initialization issue. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Joe - are these stand-alone tables?  See the discussion here: Is the “find and replace” tool available in the latest version of ArcGIS Pro, which resulted in BUG-000129280: Some standalone tables do not show the Find and Repl.. with a fix coming in Patch 1 for Pro 2.5.  Seems to be an initialization issue. 

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Kory Kramer‌ Yes indeed!  Very strange behavior as some do and some don't for no apparent reason; really had me scratching my head.  Got a date for 2.5.1?

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

I believe the target is first week of May (like the 7th or so).