FMV for ArcMap versions/issues

08-21-2018 09:44 PM
Will
by
Occasional Contributor II

When trying to install FMV 1.4 Geoprocessing Tools for ArcMap 10.6.1 it says something like "10.6 is required" and fails to install, and I also noticed there is no FMV available under the 10.6.1. downloads at MyEsri.  What is the ETA on FMV compatible for ArcMap 10.6.1 ?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Will
by

It's that time again  - a new Desktop/ArcMap version has been released (10.8) but there's no FMV installer download yet.  Can someone at Esri please provide one?  I looked in our My Esri downloads under ArcGIS Desktop 10.8 - Apps, but don't see it (at least that's where it's located for 10.7.1).  Thanks very much!

0 Kudos
Will
by

Hello?  Anyone out there in Esri FMV land?  Any chance of an ArcMap 10.8 version of FMV?  Or is the 10.7.1 version expected to work with 10.8?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Will, apologies for the delay.  We will be working on getting the AddIn and Geoprocessing Tools for 10.8 ready and available as soon as possible.  I'll reply again to this thread once it's available.  Thanks.  Darren

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I wanted to let everyone know that the FMV AddIn for ArcGIS Desktop 10.8 is now available in My Esri.  Thanks.  Darren