What is the quickest way to get to a summary of information post-capture?

Jump to solution
03-25-2020 01:30 PM
CathyLedbetter
New Contributor

A count for each attribute would be great. Ideally if the button could display a running count, that would be perfect. We do helicopter surveys currently with paper and pen--our clients expect a rough idea of what we saw as soon as we land. How can we get this with QuickCapture?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Cathy Ledbetter‌,

Have you though about using the quick capture layers in a dashboard? Then the  numbers would be updated in near real time even while your in the helicopter!

Here is a brief read on how they work: What is a dashboard—Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | Documentation 

Happy to discuss further with you!

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BenTurrell

Hey Cathy Ledbetter‌,

Have you though about using the quick capture layers in a dashboard? Then the  numbers would be updated in near real time even while your in the helicopter!

Here is a brief read on how they work: What is a dashboard—Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | Documentation 

Happy to discuss further with you!

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

CathyLedbetter
New Contributor

Thank you, Ben!! This worked GREAT! Exactly what I needed. Thanks for your quick response and for the link.

0 Kudos
BenTurrell

Cathy Ledbetter

Glad my response helped out. If you can mark this as the answer then anyone who has this problem in the future will be able to find the answer. Feel free to @ me in any Dashboard questions you have and I'll do my best to help out!

Thanks,

Ben