GirishchandraY
New Contributor II

Please find attached tiles   

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JamesBallard1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Girishchandra Y‌,

Yes, we support both OpenStreetMap (online) and loading local tiles from disk.

OpenStreetMapLayer Class | ArcGIS for Developers 

Also, if you want to use your own, local tiles from disk, please see this section from our documentation on how to do that.

ImageTiledLayer Class | ArcGIS for Developers 

Please let us know if this answers your question.

0 Kudos
GirishchandraY
New Contributor II

Thank you 

Can you please tell... if I want to use same OSM tiles from Database then what will be process

0 Kudos
JamesBallard1
Esri Regular Contributor

Girishchandra Y‌,

I had initially replied that it cannot be done, but in fact this can be done. We provide a method on the ImageTiledLayer base class to provide a QByteArray of data for the tiles. You should be able to use this method to load your images directly from the database.

ImageTiledLayer Class | ArcGIS for Developers 

Sorry for the confusion. Let us know if that works for you.

GirishchandraY
New Contributor II

Thank you sir,I have one more doubt is can we load .mbtiles file ...If possible how to do the same.

0 Kudos
JamesBallard1
Esri Regular Contributor

Girishchandra Y‌, if you can pull the tile bytes out of the mbtiles file then we should be able to read it. We will not be able to process anything from that file directly.

0 Kudos
GirishchandraY
New Contributor II

Also OSM is giving pbf format ...How to choose that option in 

TileImageFormat::
0 Kudos
JamesBallard1
Esri Regular Contributor

Girishchandra Y‌ unfortunately we do not currently support pbf format, so I do not think you will be able to use the mbtiles images directly without converting them somehow.

0 Kudos
GirishchandraY
New Contributor II

It always looks for Row 0 and column 0 tile for every Level of Details

0 Kudos