Esri Windows 10 Workforce

Jump to solution
03-29-2019 06:33 AM
JordanMiller4
Occasional Contributor III

Any news on when Windows 10 users will be getting Workforce?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
KeithGerhartz1
Occasional Contributor II

We are in the same boat. Many of our field staff have Windows 10 devices. We need a Windows 10 client.

DanielKaler1
New Contributor

Hello Craig:

I really feel that ESRI needs to hasten your timeline to support the Workforce app for Windows OS devices.

Our Public Works Division has approximately 50 MS Surface devices intended for field inspections ....I was shocked to learn that ESRI only had a beta version of the Workforce app at this time.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

My organization would also benefit from having the Workforce app available on Windows. Our operations crew is about 90-100 people with a mix of using Surface Pros and laptops. We don't want our workers to use their personal devices for work.

0 Kudos
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Craig Gillgrass‌, 

Sorry if I keep on tagging you. 

While I ask whether there is an update on this or not,

I wanted to share with you what we are looking for in Workforce for Windows:

We are trying to develop a solution that starts with assignments that are not necessarily carried out in the field like filling out documents. Workforce for Windows would be great because ideally the worker will be doing this on his laptop or desktop.

Since it requires the upload of documents  (and even on workforce for android this is not possible --->only pics and videos) we thought that this could have been bypassed by integrating with survey123 but it doesn't seem that this is possible too.

So, then underlined the functionalities that we would like to see in Workforce for Windows.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

We have no plans to update the Workforce app on Windows at this time, we've paused our development efforts on Windows.  You can email Esriapps4windows10@esri.com to go into more detail on on your requirements.

In addition, the workflow and functionalities you're asking in order to support starting assignments in the office, these are not in our roadmap to support.

Craig

0 Kudos