Changing text color on individual attribute values

12-05-2019 07:46 AM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Hello!  I am developing a simple bus route map and app.  I am trying to change the color of the bus stop name to match the bus stop symbol and route color.  I am adding HTML in the field values in a field called 'Description' which has the bus stop names.  In the screen shot of the attribute table from ArcGIS Pro, the red and green (not shown) snippets seem to work and change the text to red or green.  I am getting nowhere with the orange color.  I have tried hexadecimal values, <font color="...> etc., nothing gives me an orange text color.  The text stays black (see the second screen shot as a conceptual example).

I do not have much HTML experience.  I don't know if the <clr> tag works for the red, blue, and green colors only?  Perhaps what I am trying to do in the attribute table in ArcGIS Pro can't be done?  The color formatting would need to extend from Pro to an AGOL feature service for a web map and app too.  Many thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Take a look at this thread: https://community.esri.com/thread/216350-set-symbol-color-from-rgb-values-in-attribute-table-with-ar... Since you want color to be respected across the platform (Pro + ArcGIS Online) you should use Arcade.

0 Kudos