Change group in ArcGIS Hub?

Jump to solution
11-19-2019 11:00 AM
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi, I am very new to using ArcGIS Hub so I kind of don't know what I'm doing. I'm learning by breaking.

Can you change the 'content' group or 'core' group in ArcGIS Hub? Or are those just created for you and you're stuck with them?

I have a group in ArcGIS Online‌ that is shared with some external and internal people for sensitive data. I want to make that 'group' site into a more user friendly feel so I thought Hub would be the best place for this. If the above question is no, can you create a Hub site from an existing AGOL group?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try adding an additional group to your site using the group manager. The content group is created in case you didn’t have an existing group already and the core team group is there to help you allow others to help work with and share content to the site you’re working on. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try adding an additional group to your site using the group manager. The content group is created in case you didn’t have an existing group already and the core team group is there to help you allow others to help work with and share content to the site you’re working on. 

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Thanks Graham! I think that did the trick! I'm still messing around with whatever I'm doing in Hub, so I'm sure I'll break something else!

0 Kudos