Is it possible to create a PDF report from Operations Dashboard?

11-01-2019 02:52 PM
MauricioGongora
New Contributor III

Hi there, I have a survey made in Survey123 and the data is shown in a dashboard. The data includes some pictures. Now we need to generate a report for continuing analyzing the data, and it is required the report has the charts, pictures and some tabular data after the user make some filters; so, is there any widget or tool for doing this job, or do you know if there is any third party which has this capability? How would I perform this requirement?

I have been seeing some possibilities, including downloading the data through the REST API, but it implies use another tool for building the charts, and we won't take advantage of using the Operations Dashboard.

Thank you for your colaboration

BR

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mauricio,

> ... I have a survey made in Survey123 and the data is shown in a dashboard ... Is it possible to create a PDF report from Operations Dashboard ... is there any widget or tool for doing this job, or do you know if there is any third party which has this capability?

The ability to print a report and/or export a selection set is not available in Operations Dashboard. Please vote for the enhancement on the ArcGIS Ideas site: Add reporting and ability to export to CSV 

FYI, you can print reports directly from Survey123,

Feature report templates—Survey123 for ArcGIS | Documentation 

Hope this helps,