AnsweredAssumed Answered

Survey123 Connect Basemap Issue

Question asked by Kelly.Squires_TDH on Oct 1, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 18, 2019 by Kevin.Piraino_DuPage

I'm creating a survey using Survey123 Connect that needs to go out to a variety of submitters via the web browser (not the app) and am having multiple issues with the map in the geopoint question. I've tried using both World Street Map and OpenStreetMap basemaps in Survey123 Connect when creating the survey, but when I publish it and share the link the basemap that shows up for users is always USA Topo Maps. The basemap looks awful when zoomed in close, doesn't have nearly enough street-level detail, and doesn't allow our users to zoom in nearly as far as they need to. Additionally, the functionality users have is completely different than what I have when I preview the form in Connect. The pin point looks completely different, and even the way that users zoom in a click is completely different. In the "Form Preview" in Connect, I simply pan the map until the crosshairs are over the spot that I want, and I can easily zoom with my mouse wheel. In the interface that my users see, they can pan the map but have to click to again to move the pin point, and when they try to zoom in and out with the mouse wheel the map says "Use cntrl+scroll to zoom the map."

Outcomes