Problem whit routing in navigator

10-18-2019 10:30 AM
BrunoGomes_de_Souza
Esri Contributor

Guys Good afternoon,

Recently was lauch a release of navigator for ArcGIS (19.1.1). (Near 17/10/2019)

These release change all ways to get route in Navigator.

Since them I can't navigate.

In these new version I need to be (GPS of my cell phone) in the area of my map (MMPK).

I can't put more than one PIN in my route, and I have error of route creation when i try to get directions... 
My MMPK doesn't run properly and the compatibility of my previous MMPK's was not reconized by the new navigator!!! 

I Have installed a previous version of Navigator (2.0.1) and a previous version of ArcGIS Pro to do it work!

Have some new requirement in the construction of my network dataset?

Guys, I really apreciate if you solve this problem. I have a bunch of clients that will complain about this error!

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Don't use Navigator.

the new Collector has a driving directions option that will open driving directions right into Google Maps or Apple Map

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Bruno Gomes de Souza‌,

Glad to help. Feel free to reach out to me at jwhitney@esri.com and we can discuss in more detail.

Navigator does require you to be within the map to generate directions, but there are some developer settings for testing maps that you may be creating for different regions. Once you generate a route you can continue adding as many stops as you'd like.

Looking at the screenshots above, it appears like you're using two different maps. Does the same transportation network exist in both maps? Does your transportation network support directions? Do you have access to an iOS device to see if you have the same issue? If not, can you share a clipped version of the map with me so I can debug further?

Joel