Data Reviewer feature created without geometry

09-20-2019 01:48 AM
JillSlater3
New Contributor III

Our users have been having an issue using the Commit to Reviewer Table tool when using a fgdb data reviewer table. The record creates in the tablemain but no geometry is created in the corresponding geometry table. They switched to using personal geodatabases, because they noticed that they don't have this issue with personal gdbs, but these gdbs get corrupted easily. I am trying to get the fgdb to work so they don't have to use the personal geodatabases.

Has anyone had a similar issue with Data Reviewer not creating geometries when creating features in the Reviewer Table? The method is just select the feature -> Commit to Reviewer Table. They are using ArcMap 10.7.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KumarGaurav
Esri Contributor

Hi Jill,

The best practice is to use same projection for Reviewer work space and Data but if for some reason your data is in different projection then set the transformation method (based on your projections) in the data frame properties as shown below :

Howerver, I am still not sure why in your case File Geodatabase is not working and Personal Geodatabase is working fine. Can you please confirm me the Projection information of the following :

1. Reviewer workspace - File Geodatabase

2. Reviewer workspace - Personal Geodatabase

3. Data

Thanks,

Kumar