Creating multiple Utility Networks within one Enterprise Geodatabase

Jump to solution
09-10-2019 08:06 AM
AlexJohnson3
New Contributor II

Hi all,

We are a multi-utility organization that is beginning our process of implementing the new utility network. I have loaded our electric asset package into our enterprise geodatabase and that went in fine. I am now trying to do the same with our gas asset package. I staged the utility network, ran the apply asset package tool, and it keeps hanging up when applying the service territory. I first used the service territory feature class from within the gas asset package and that failed, then I used the service territory feature class that is within the enterprise geodatabase that was used for the electric network and that failed. 

My question is, has anyone had success creating multiple utility networks within one enterprise geodatabase? This certainly could be an issue with the data itself but being that the service territory feature class seems like an integral part of the creating the utility network I am wondering if that is where the issue is coming from.

ArcGIS Pro - 2.4.1

Gas Asset Package - 2.4

UNTools - 2.4.0

Enterprise Geodatabase - 10.7.1

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

I think this might be BUG-000123356: Unable to use the Apply Asset Package tool to create.. This should impact all DBMS platforms

I have a local fix currently in testing, and should be released with untools 2.4.2 in October.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

I think this might be BUG-000123356: Unable to use the Apply Asset Package tool to create.. This should impact all DBMS platforms

I have a local fix currently in testing, and should be released with untools 2.4.2 in October.

0 Kudos
AnthonyRyanEQL
Occasional Contributor III

Alex,

As Paul mentioned, is this to the same schema or different ones?

I currently have within the same enterprise geodatabase (sql server 2017), 7 different electric utility networks all deployed to different schemas as very are in different states of configuration, etc.

0 Kudos