Unable to download my project

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 03:37 PM
Labels (1)
JanPindroch2
New Contributor

Hello! Our organization recently upgraded to Enterprise 10.7.1. Therefore, I followed this tutorial:

https://community.esri.com/community/arcgis-quickcapture/blog/2019/06/26/arcgis-quickcapture-hazards... to learn more about QuickCapture app. Unfortunately, I am not able to download my project. It stops at around 20% (circle). I also tried to re-install the QuickCapture app, but it had no effect. 

I am using:

ArcGIS QuickCapture 1.1.50

Qt version:5.12.3

AppFramework version: 4.0.64

Platform: ios

Operating system version:12.4

Note: I don't have any problems downloading Collector for ArcGIS maps.

Thank you.

Jan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

I was able to repro the issue on 10.7.1 and can confirm that this is a result of the thumbnail used by the project (which is inherited from the feature service). Updating the thumbnail in the project item and then re-downloading the project will fix it. But we are planning to make the app more tolerant to the problem in the next release.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. I have seen the app choke while trying to download a project with a corrupt thumbnail. Can you try replacing your QuickCapture project item thumbnail? This can be done from the portal web app under your ArcGIS content. You will find there your QC project item.

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

I was able to repro the issue on 10.7.1 and can confirm that this is a result of the thumbnail used by the project (which is inherited from the feature service). Updating the thumbnail in the project item and then re-downloading the project will fix it. But we are planning to make the app more tolerant to the problem in the next release.

JanPindroch2
New Contributor

Thank you Ismael and Johnathan for your help. I am now able to download my QuickCapture project.

0 Kudos