ArcGIS Pro 2.4 Edit Double Click no longer working

07-25-2019 03:00 AM
DavidFotheringham1
Occasional Contributor

Today I was attempting to create some simple lines and polygons but am unable to finish the feature because when I double click it treats it as a single and continues drawing. F2 also doesn't work, neither does the 'finish' button.

I'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.4 and can't see anything that I am doing differently to yesterday yet the problem has appeared!

Any help would be most welcomed

Update - So it seems that the issue is related to feature classes only in the default geodatabase created when the project was created. I can edit other feature classes from other locations with no issue

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidFotheringham1
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately this doesn't help. My lines aren't closed and issue is also present in polygons

0 Kudos
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi David,

I see your update that the issue is data-specific. If you find that you can reproduce the issue, please reach out to Esri Technical Support and share the data so we can investigate further. Contact info for Esri Support - https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support

Alternative to that, please provide the steps here, and if we can reproduce without the specific data, I can investigate further.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos