Realistic Local Government Scene 3D Texture missing

03-26-2018 02:29 PM
JayMukherjee
New Contributor III

I ran through the workflow for the "Realistic Local Government Scene" task in ArcPro.  After completing the exercise my buildings had roof textures but nothing on the sides (just gray).  See attached image.  Anyone else have this issue?  Am I doing something wrong?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Gert_van_Maren
Esri Contributor

Hi Jay,

Which version of the Local Government 3D basemap solution are you using? Or is part of a course?

0 Kudos
JayMukherjee
New Contributor III

Hi Gert:

I was hoping you would respond.

I used the download from:

Local Government 3D Basemaps | ArcGIS for Local Government 

However, I did a download last year and am reusing the zip files of that download.  I am now seeing that it is being continuously being updated.  I will re-download and try again.  If the problem persists, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Jay

0 Kudos
JesseSuders2
New Contributor

The Package doesn't appear to be working anymore. I just downloaded it and only LOD 1 is there and there is no task for LOD 2 or 3.

0 Kudos
Gert_van_Maren
Esri Contributor

Hi Jesse,

If tasks are missing, you can recover these by going to the task folder in the project (latest release only), right click and import the task file. For some reason, the project file gets corrupted occasionally. The task team is looking into this. 

Also you need to download the texture rule package. The link is in the task or alternatively:

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=4b1ee650860a49d2885564eff4fc7440#overview

Regards Gert

JesseSuders2
New Contributor

Here is the error with that texture rpk. 

0 Kudos
JesseSuders2
New Contributor

This fix isn't working anymore. The LOD 2 and 3 are missing in the updated deployment.

0 Kudos
Gert_van_Maren
Esri Contributor

Hi Jesse,

I fixed the texture rpk so please download this rpk again:

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=4b1ee650860a49d2885564eff4fc7440#overview

The solution package also has LOD1, 2, and 3 tasks. As a backup they are also provided in the tasks folder.

Gert

0 Kudos