Does anyone have the song playlist from the 2019 UC plenary

07-14-2019 12:40 PM
MichaelTrust
New Contributor III

I especially would like to know what that world/new age-y song was that was played before the plenary and at the closing session. Thanks

Tags (1)
9 Replies
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

I don't have the set list, but the videos are posted if you want to re-listen...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaPDDLTCmy4bC2dGacC3ZH8YnCl4x7kuB

0 Kudos
MichaelTrust
New Contributor III

Bo, great to see the videos. but I was thinking about the music played before the plenary as people entered the hall, and also during the intermission and before the closing session. I saw a similar post from the 2017 UC -- https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-10150-2017-esri-uc-plenary-music-playlist and was hoping you had something like that for this year.

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

I am tracking down the playlist for you and will share it as soon as I can! Cheers!

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Michael,  Here is the playlist: Esri UC 2019 Plenary Playlist

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
MichaelTrust
New Contributor III

Thanks, Michelle, much appreciated! ("O Makunde" by Cirque du Soleil was the specific one I was trying to find...)

AndresCastillo
MVP Regular Contributor

Listening to it.

I love the song too!

Thank you for asking for the playlist, and telling us which one it was you were looking for!

0 Kudos
MichaelTrust
New Contributor III

My pleasure, Andres. I just discovered an English adaptation of "O Makunde" called "If I Could Reach Your Heart" from the same soundtrack. You may also like "Alegria" by Cirque du Soleil (I heard it at the 2004 UC). I would also recommend another 2004 UC song: "Adiemus" by Adiemus (Karl Jenkins). ("Kayama" by Adiemus is also good). Esri has good taste in music! If you want other musical recommendations in this genre feel free to contact me directly.

AndresCastillo
MVP Regular Contributor

Yes, esri has it going on!

Their UC party was spectacular for the family.

esri knows how to throw a great party.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Michelle! Any chance you might be able to point me to the playlist for this year (2021)? So great you were able to provide 2019!

0 Kudos