Where to submit Esri UC feedback besides mobile app?

07-15-2019 12:19 PM
DeanChiang
Occasional Contributor

Can someone from Esri point out where on an Esri User Conference 2019 technical workshop page such as this one - 

https://userconference2019.schedule.esri.com/schedule/1527131052

- is the link or space for user feedback?

And if not there, why not?  Where else can I submit feedback and comments to the session speakers?

I would like to hear from an Esri staff or someone on the Events App or schedule team please. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Dean, you can submit feedback in the User Conference‌ space here in GeoNet and we will ensure it gets back to the events team or relevant team. thanks. 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos
AmandaNunley1
New Contributor

Hi Michelle, is there no way to give feedback on the technical workshops through the detailed agenda? I'd also like to rate the workshops I attended. (without installing the events app or making public posts on each session) Thanks!!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Amanda thanks for the question, we're looking into this for you and will let you know the best private channel to send over this feedback as soon as we have confirmation. 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you wish to send feedback in a more private channel please send your feedback on sessions to papers@esri.com and the team will ensure this feedback is passed along to the technical presenters. Be sure to include details of the session(s) you are providing feedback on in your email. 

BarryWaite
New Contributor III

I was looking to comment on items other than sessions. Thrilling things like badges, the bookstore and the party. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Barry, if you've not yet received the post-conference email with a link to a survey then you can also use this email address for more general feedback confregis@esri.com. Hope this helps.