I need help with Data Assistant and accessing data

06-25-2019 08:24 PM
LorrieNewman
New Contributor
I have located data I need for a college project specifically at ArcGIS Solutions for State Government, Community Parcels. It should work with ArcMap as well as ArcGIS Pro both of which I have licenses for. I have downloaded it along with the Data Assistant Tool. The data shows up in Pro and is listed in Table of Contents in Map but no attribute data in either just the attribute items. I am including a screen shot of both Pro & Map. I followed these instructions: http://solutions.arcgis.com/state-government/help/aggregate-parcels/get-started/setup-aggregation-pr...
however, could not locate the data aggregation workflow to select a model which then as I understand it loads the data.

I tried calling ESRI support but I apparently as I have a student license I do not have access to support. Could anyone please help me so I can access the data that should appear in the attribute table? I can get an address if I select a specific property but no other information. Looks like I need to find out how to select the aggregation workflow but haven't at this point.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

I think this is like a template to migrate your existing data into a more structured dataset.  The data assistant tool is used to put your data into it.  

0 Kudos
LauraBecht
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this looks like you already have a community parcel dataset that you are planning to add information to which is your source data.  I don't think any data is actually obtained from ESRI, it is all data from your organization and government agencies.

0 Kudos