Submitting survey on the mobile app doesn't trigger webhook

06-16-2019 10:07 AM
FrankDay
New Contributor III

I have set up a webhook with integramat.  I can't get the webhook to trigger when I submit the survey on my mobile device for on the survey123 app on windows.  If I am on the survey123 website, select the survey, click on data, select a survey, click edit the individual survey and submit.  The webhook works great.  See below.  

I want my guys to submit a survey in the field and have the webhook run when the do that.

Any suggestions?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

What version of Survey123 field app are you using? Have you updated the survey on the device (re-downloaded) after adding the webhook?

How did you create the webhook, via survey123 website?

Phil.

0 Kudos
FrankDay
New Contributor III

Still nothing.  I reloaded the app on my phone, reloaded the survey and still nothing.  But when I edit the survey from the survey123 website and submit it works perfectly.  This is what I get when I run a test and use my phone to submit. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Frank,

Support for webhooks when editing surveys in the field app is only supported in 3.5, not 3.3. The current released version of the field app only supports sending a webhook and new collect surveys. The next release 3.5 will be available within the next two weeks. 

In the meantime you can try and test webhooks via editing surveys in the 3.5 RC field apps builds which are available on EAC here.

Regards,

Phil.

FrankDay
New Contributor III

That worked great,  Thanks for the help

AlishaThrelfall
New Contributor

Hi Philip, 

I am experiencing the same issue here, using Survey123 field app version 3.16.107 (latest version available from ArcGIS Online as of November 9, 2022). 

Has this issue been fixed?

Thanks,

Alisha

0 Kudos