Creating Turn Feature Class from OS Highways Network data

05-22-2019 06:53 AM
AnnaOrji
New Contributor

Apologies if this question is a repetition to previous questions asked. I didn't quite get the answers already given as the suggestions didn't work for me when I tried.

I am trying to build a network dataset from the Ordnance Survey(OS) Highways Network data and would like to add turn restriction information to the network dataset. I have gone through the Network analyst prep tutorial but still unclear how to go about this without using the editor tool. 

I have attached a subset of my data containing a dbf table having turn restriction information and the road.shp it relates to. I have created a turn feature class and would like to populate the fields with the information I have attached. Please can anyone advise me on how to go about this! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AmitHazra
Esri Contributor

Hello Anna-

I'm sorry you are having issues getting answers to your query. But don't give up! This community is primarily devoted to the Esri Roads and Highways LRS product. Since I understand you are trying to integrate highway network data into an Esri Network dataset may I suggest you try to post your question into our Network Analyst Community GeoNet Network Analyst as you may increase the awareness of your issue with specialized users and Esri staff of that product.

Good luck!

Amit@EsriTransportation

AnnaOrji
New Contributor

Many thanks Amit for your reply.

0 Kudos