Dart Theme - Simple Customization / Add Logo

Jump to solution
10-20-2016 02:49 PM
BrianCollins
Occasional Contributor

I'd like to add our agency logo to the Dart Controller in the Dart Theme. I've attached a screen capture of the conceptual layout. I'm not sure where to add the content to specify an image to appear on the left side of the controller. I've accomplished the task by modifying the code of an application after it has been saved, but I'd like to configure the logo to be include by default in WAB.

I can easily modify the css and json to shift the existing component postions...just not sure how to add additional content.

Thanks for any suggestions. 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

Not sure if you completed this yet or not but I finally found some time to make this change to the Dart theme. I did not do any mobile testing though.

The attached file has the there files I had to edit and the edits are commented

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BrianCollins
Occasional Contributor

I should also add that I'd like the logo to minimize and/or disappear when you click the ellipsis at the top of the dart controller bar.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

Not sure if you completed this yet or not but I finally found some time to make this change to the Dart theme. I did not do any mobile testing though.

The attached file has the there files I had to edit and the edits are commented

BrianCollins
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Robert, this is great! I'm working with Esri Developer Support to make some additional customization to our WAB environment. Your code sample is very helpful.

0 Kudos
TonyBedogne
New Contributor II

Hello

This is an old thread and is kind working for me.  My logo is VERY small.  How to I change the size of the logo.  I have tried modifying the .css but i can not jet it working.

Please help

0 Kudos