How to get an attribute table from a scene?

Jump to solution
03-23-2019 05:04 AM
AlexanderKulikov
New Contributor II

Hello! How do I get the attribute table of a scene object when I click on it? ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android 100.4.1

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkBaird
Esri Regular Contributor

I'm guessing here that you are performing an Identify on the SceneView.  Something like in this sample Identify Layers—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android | ArcGIS for Developers  ?  Note that identify operations are the same for MapView and SceneView.

Having done the identify you will have a list of GeoElements.  Depending on what data you are working with, it is possible this may have come from a feature service.  If this is the case then the GeoElement will down-cast to a Feature.  

Feature| arcgis-android 

A feature will contain the geometry and attributes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarkBaird
Esri Regular Contributor

I'm guessing here that you are performing an Identify on the SceneView.  Something like in this sample Identify Layers—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android | ArcGIS for Developers  ?  Note that identify operations are the same for MapView and SceneView.

Having done the identify you will have a list of GeoElements.  Depending on what data you are working with, it is possible this may have come from a feature service.  If this is the case then the GeoElement will down-cast to a Feature.  

Feature| arcgis-android 

A feature will contain the geometry and attributes.

AlexanderKulikov
New Contributor II

Is it possible to get only certain fields from the attribute table?

0 Kudos
AlexanderKulikov
New Contributor II

Thanks so much. It works!

0 Kudos