AnsweredAssumed Answered

Collecting Moran's I output values

Question asked by jpfleming on Mar 20, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2019 by jpfleming

I am running an iterator in model builder that ultimately takes the output from each iteration (a point feature class) and runs the spatial auto-correlation tool (global Moran's I).  I have about 450 output feature classes, and what I would like to have is the feature class name, index value, z-score, and p-value from each iteration (of Moran's I) added as a new record in a table.  These values are reported in the .HTML report and the model run summary window, but I can't figure out how to extract them and add them to a table. 

If I were doing this with a statistical model in R, I could simply call the model output values (index, p-value, etc.).  But Ideally I would like to do this in model builder.  I'm not opposed to writing a python script, but before I go down that road I'm wondering if there's a more direct way to do it with existing geoprocessing or model builder tools.

As an additional note, I would also like to get the default calculated bandwith from the Kernel density tool output to a table similar to the Moran's I values.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Running ArcGIS Pro 2.3

Outcomes