File Geodatabse single layer downloads not working on ArcGIS Hub Open Data Site

03-21-2019 03:41 PM
TaupoDistrict_Council
Occasional Contributor

I am having problems downloading ArcGIS Online hosted feature layers as File Geodatabase from the open data site. the problem only occurs when attempting to download a single layer from within a hosted feature layer. The download status gets stuck on 'Gathering Data'. I have indexed the item multiple times. I am only testing with small datasets. Is this a known issue? Any ideas?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
DanielFenton1
Occasional Contributor III

Currently we are unable to provide new file geodatabase downloads. The feature should be restored by tomorrow. I will update you here when there is news.

Daniel Fenton

CortDaniel1
New Contributor III

Thanks for the notification.  

Cort

DanielFenton1

Hi Cort, this issue has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Daniel Fenton

0 Kudos
DanielFenton1

This issue has now been resolved.

Thank you for your patience,

Daniel Fenton

0 Kudos
TaupoDistrict_Council
Occasional Contributor

Hi Daniel, thanks for the update. Unfortunately, I am now receiving a different error. Is this related?

Thanks,
Ella (Taupo District Council)

0 Kudos
DanielFenton1

No that is unlikely to be related. Can you please provide a link to the dataset you tried to download?

TaupoDistrict_Council
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Daniel. Here is an example: https://data-taupo.opendata.arcgis.com/datasets/18a631f055604d5592a97ac088af37cb_0, it is a Hosted Feature Layer in ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
DanielFenton1

I can confirm that this is an unrelated issue. Nevertheless we are looking into it now.

0 Kudos
DanielFenton1

This issue is now resolved. We will do some cleanup work shortly to fix any other datasets affected by the same issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the inconvenience.

Daniel Fenton