ArcGIS Pro 2.3 Bug

02-15-2019 09:43 AM
MarcosMendez
New Contributor III

It appears I cant edit some fields after installing the 2.3 update. On some fields, I'll get an error saying that I cant edit the field because it is not part of a domain, even though the particular field has no domain values assigned to it. I've been having the same issue on multiple computers and 2 different Pro accounts, as I work for 2 organizations.

0 Kudos
24 Replies
MarcosMendez
New Contributor III

Will do.

Thanks for looking into this. 

0 Kudos
JackiePhipps
New Contributor II

Is there more of a resolution on this. I am experience the similar behavior. 

0 Kudos
VilleVictoriaville
New Contributor

I'm experiencing the same problem too. Same error message. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using ArcGIS Pro 2.3 - Any update on this issue - I am experiencing this same error message - "Update table row. - value doesn't fall within Domain:******".  I get a dialog box with every field I try to update.  I trying to change record entries by selecting the domain entries. I get the error after clicking off the record.  I removed all the domains from the feature layer with the Remove Domain tool and re-selected them all.  Still not able to update records.

0 Kudos
RichardWarren
New Contributor

I was having this problem- seemingly unrelated domains preventing editing of a field. However, what I discovered was that a field that did have that domain had some values that were not in the domain and this prevented any changes to a specific row.

0 Kudos
JonathanFarmer_oldaccount
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that we do have a bug logged for this issue:

BUG-000121160: When selecting a row within an attribute table to change the value for a specific attribute field, the error message, "Update table row. Value doesn't fall within Domain" is returned.

We don't have a public link on the support.esri.com site at the moment but we are aware of the issue and if you do need to be attached to the bug for tracking purposes, please contact Technical Support so they can get you added on.

Thanks everyone for letting us know about this issue!

Jonathan

0 Kudos
JonathanFarmer_oldaccount
Occasional Contributor III

Public URL for the defect is now available if you all would like to subscribe to it:

https://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/QlVHLTAwMDEyMTE2MA== 

0 Kudos
JulieMikolajczyk3
New Contributor III

I'll be logging a ticket today for this same error. My error message is the same as the one shown, but it happens whenever I try to add new records to any of my secure services from SQL Server while using the AGOL web maps. We have seen it in version 2.3.2 and 2.3.3 of Pro, though going back to 2.2.4 works fine for the same workflow.

0 Kudos
JasonLyon
New Contributor III

Updated to 2.3.3 and everything has slogged down to a standstill, cancelling a ask in deploy solutions has taken 30 min now, and still going for what should be a simple cancellation, maps take upwards of 5 min to load simple layouts. Slogging along wrapping up 2-3 gb of memory as is runs doing very little.

AmandaRoss
New Contributor

I ran into this issue and for me, the problem was that a different field elsewhere in the row contained a value that didn't fall within that field's domain. Fixing that value allowed me to make other edits to the row without a problem.

0 Kudos