RCE editing table with data, but getting error

02-15-2019 12:47 PM
NicoleHanson1
Occasional Contributor

I have a business user that was using the table to edit lots of events - within all the attribute sets in their RCE - with no problems, until about a week ago.  Then they started getting the error: 

record has a mismatched data type for the value of attribute 'establisheddate'

As a workaround, I have them entering the data one by one in the "Add new event"

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NathanEasley
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Has anything in your system changed in the past week?  Could the schema of one or more feature classes being used in Roads and Highways (and Event Editor specifically) get updated?  We've seen this type of error message in the past in our testing when a field is added/modified in a feature class in the gdb, but the service with that layer doesn't get republished to pick up the added/modified field.

If you haven't made any of these kind of changes, I would encourage you to log a support case and work with an analyst to determine what the issue is.

Thanks,

Nathan

NicoleHanson1
Occasional Contributor

There hasn't been any schema changes, with the data in the RCE in question.  She was able to in the same day that it stopped working.  I will check with her again to see if she started using it that way or not.  

If it's still not working, I'll log a support case.  

Thanks Nathan!

0 Kudos