What are you most excited about doing at the 2019 Federal GIS Conference?

01-23-2019 12:14 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tell us what are you most excited about doing at the 2019 Federal GIS Conference? FedGIS ConferenceEventsImplementing ArcGISEsri Technical SupportEsri TrainingTraining in GIS

3 Replies
JustinOgden1
Esri Contributor

I’ll be at the Implementing ArcGIS and State & Local Government areas at the Expo, providing insight on people strategies to increase productivity and speed adoption of GIS. Come by and see me to create learning pathways for your staff and fully leverage your investment!

JeffColburn
New Contributor

I will be at the Implementing ArcGIS area in the FedGIS Expo discussing key components of our Operational Support.  Specifically, the Secure Support and NORUS programs and how each provides enhanced organizational support for the implementation and maintenance of any GIS deployment. 

GuyNoll
Esri Contributor

Be sure to brave the cold and catch this talk on Wednesday morning by Mr. William Priest, then find out how Esri Professional Services provided a “light hand” in assisting this large organization to use new tools and workflows to improve the currency of their available content. 

Great Britain's National Mapping Agency Embraces Automation