How to delete input line use to generate "profile Graph"?

Jump to solution
01-17-2019 01:07 AM
IgnatiusRumambi
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I am currently working with a "Himalaya Tracking" project, I want a profile / cross section of a particular track route.
I use a command of "3D-Analyst / Interpolite line",  I had draw a line  where I want to generate the profile graph. After I have generate the graphic profile, I want to delete the line that I had created on the map first

I did not manage to do that, can someone help me how to do that. ( See Appendix)
Thanks in advance for help.

Best Regards,

John Rumambi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hi John,

Thank you for your question. I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. This space is focused on content related questions for users in the Netherlands. Therefore it's better to post this question in a space focused on 3D, for example: https://community.esri.com/community/gis/3d Or perhaps you can e-mail a question to the support department of your local distributor.

If you do this it would be useful to provide some more information, for example the software and version that you are using and the specific tool parameters you used. This will improve the troubleshooting. I hope this gives you some direction on where to find an answer to your question.

Ellen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hi John,

Thank you for your question. I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. This space is focused on content related questions for users in the Netherlands. Therefore it's better to post this question in a space focused on 3D, for example: https://community.esri.com/community/gis/3d Or perhaps you can e-mail a question to the support department of your local distributor.

If you do this it would be useful to provide some more information, for example the software and version that you are using and the specific tool parameters you used. This will improve the troubleshooting. I hope this gives you some direction on where to find an answer to your question.

Ellen

0 Kudos