Deleting an image in story maps series?

Jump to solution
01-08-2019 05:52 AM
MatthewMcCloskey1
New Contributor

I've started creating a story map series

and have a lot of content already in it. On one of my tabs I have a few images and I would like to remove one of them but I can't find an option to delete an image. Is there a way to remove an image and does anyone know how?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Matthew McCloskey,

I ran a quick test, and I was able to figure out how to delete an image from the Story Map Series.

First things first, is the image itself embedded in the text box on the left-hand side? If this is the case, you can click right on the image to "highlight" it. Once the image is selected, all you have to do is press "Delete" on your keyboard to get rid of the image. You'll know when the image is selected when you see the little black box in the bottom right-hand corner of the image.

I've attached a photo illustrating what I'm talking about. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out!

Cheers,

Joe

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Matthew McCloskey,

I ran a quick test, and I was able to figure out how to delete an image from the Story Map Series.

First things first, is the image itself embedded in the text box on the left-hand side? If this is the case, you can click right on the image to "highlight" it. Once the image is selected, all you have to do is press "Delete" on your keyboard to get rid of the image. You'll know when the image is selected when you see the little black box in the bottom right-hand corner of the image.

I've attached a photo illustrating what I'm talking about. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out!

Cheers,

Joe