AnsweredAssumed Answered

Workforce Dispatcher Assignment/Workers List Not Loading

Question asked by btkinal_SyrUniv on Dec 31, 2018
Latest reply on May 9, 2019 by lukel_djselectrical

We are having an issue where the assignments and workers lists are not loading the in Workforce dispatcher project, also the users list dosen't populate in the workforce configure menu. I think the issue is related to the same problem mentioned in this post: Can't See Users In WorkForce Configure Tab. I am guessing it has to do with a worker from another organization that was part of the project leaving the organization and unfortunately I can not get the account reactivated to remove them from the project.  Craig Gillgrass mentioned that there is a way to remove the worker via the rest endpoint I was wondering if those instructions can be shared here.

One question with removing workers, will their completed assignments continued to be shown as "completed"?

This issue also has me a bit concerned as that this workforce project has workers from several  federal, state and local agency's and as the owner of the project we are not always aware of turnover at these partner organizations, the project going down every time a worker looses their account is going to be a major headache. Are there plans to fix this in an upcoming release?

Outcomes