Raster Widgets for Web AppBuilder

12-31-2018 07:36 AM
Labels (1)
JustinBridwell2
Occasional Contributor II

I am trying to find a general raster widget to use in a custom Web AppBuilder app, but I am not seeing anything out of the box. I basically just need a widget to plug into the app that would display just raster layer. My goal is to then select a raster layer from the dialog window and be able to click or mouse over that layer and have info displayed as a popup about that raster layer. My question are 1) Are there any out of the box raster widgets that fit the bill and/or 2) Any suggestions for a custom widget that would work? I am checking custom widgets from /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2017/03/04/web-appbuilder-the-custom-widgets-list-332017 , but not seeing anything popout.

widget toolbar

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Justin,

There is not any raster type widgets like you are searching for. My Identify widget does support identifying rasters in a map service though.

0 Kudos
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

Justin,

I would recomend looking into  WAB Image Services Widgets:

GitHub - Esri/WAB-Image-Services-Widgets: Web AppBuilder widgets for Image Services (WABIS) 

They have custom Identify widget and you could change it to meet your needs: Landsat Explorer 

JustinBridwell2
Occasional Contributor II

Hey - I think, because of the structure and dependencies in the application I am trying to modify, I am going with the esri/dijit/InfoWindow. My main problem is that the example used is not working. I think this will work, but it may take some trail and error. 

0 Kudos