Can I get the URL of a Web Map Popup

Jump to solution
12-20-2018 04:44 PM
MatthewStull1
Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to get the URL of a Popup in an ArcGIS Online web map?  Not a URL in a Popup but the URL of the Popup itself.

We are trying to pass the URL of a Web map popup to a another non-GIS application and have links back to the Popup from this non-GIS application; so a user can go back and forth between the Web Map and the non-GIS app.  The non-GIS app lists the features (and attributes) in tabular type web interface.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matt,

Hmm.. A popup does not have a url. I am not sure if you don't understand the API and what a popup is or you are just mis-communicating what you are after.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matt,

Hmm.. A popup does not have a url. I am not sure if you don't understand the API and what a popup is or you are just mis-communicating what you are after.

0 Kudos
MatthewStull1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the feedback Robert.  I will freely admit that I don't understand the API  .  I was fairly sure that would be the answer (even with a lack of API knowledge).  I will pass that on to my web developer.  We'll have to find a different solution.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos