Domain Values at 18.0.3 Version

12-07-2018 08:28 AM
mpboyle
Occasional Contributor III

Some of our field users have noticed that once their devices updated to the 18.0.3 version of Collector, domain dropdowns were no longer showing correctly.  Users who are still using 18.0.2 are reporting the domain values still show correctly.

Ideas, suggestions, known bugs...?

Below are a few examples.

Service domain properties

Source web map in ArcGIS Online ... domain values are showing correctly.

Domain value NOT showing correctly in Collector v18.0.3

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you share your map to a group and invite the account Collector4ArcGIS into it?

0 Kudos
mpboyle

Done.  This is the shared group.  The map name is: 'Engineering Culvert'

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

The service is at your ArcGIS Server. I don't have access to it. You can add the service as an item and store credential (proxy) and create a separate map and share to this group. Or you share your map package to the group.   

0 Kudos
mpboyle

Created a new group so as to not confuse any of our users.  You should see a feature layer and web map both named 'Culvert (Testing)' within this group.  The feature layer should have the credentials stored.

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks. I can reproduce the issue. We will take a look. I have a similar map but I can't see the issue. I am wondering the difference. When you get a chance, can you still share a map package to the group (only the scheme is needed)?

0 Kudos
MartinSlimin1
New Contributor II

We noticed a similar (or the same) issue with some of our projects after the devices upgraded to v18.0.3. What we found the issue we had was when the domains are driven by a subtype and there is also a domain set in the field settings for the feature class. Then in Collector the domain set at the field level overrides that set at the subtype level, removing the domain set at the field level will correct the issue.

Cheers

Martin

mpboyle

This was exactly our issue.  Once I removed the domain from the field, Collector showed the correct domain values for the subtype.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

0 Kudos