Layer not available in Collector App - Windows only

09-08-2017 06:49 AM
WolfgangWolter
New Contributor II

I have a possible bug to report with the Windows version of the Collector app. I have a hosted feature layer and a shared map, and when I open the map on the Windows version of the Collector app, I consistently have an error in "One layer is not accessible." The link provided shows an error "Token required". However, on the Android and IOS versions of the app, this layer loads fine. Is this a Windows bug or is something else going on? Any feedback is appreciated.

Link to error received

Tags (2)
12 Replies
EliyahJno_Baptiste
New Contributor II

Hello

Have there been any updates on this issue? We are using windows and android but the thing is only a few weeks ago we started having that error. Worked fine before. I have uninstalled collector app and removed all possible contents linked to the app, still same error.

0 Kudos
WolfgangWolter
New Contributor II

Only thing I can recommend is removing the online content in terms of the maps, services, data etc related to that particular map on ArcGIS online, and trying to re-upload the map service. This fixed my issue but beyond that not sure why it was caused.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try deleting/fixing Empty Coded Value Domains. I deleted all the GNSS metadata fields (Add necessary GNSS fields for Collector App metadata logging) in my feature class and re-added them using the script and it worked. I think Empty Coded Value Domains are the main reason for this error.

0 Kudos