ArcGIS Pro Ortho Mapping Error

06-21-2017 10:44 AM
LeonardoFernandes2
Esri Contributor

Hi All,

I’ve tried to process the dataset Banana Plant, from Drone2map tutorial, using ArcGIS Pro Ortho Mapping but it didn’t work. During the final block adjustment I’ve got the follow message:

Error message 

The camera parameters were loaded from a the CSV file "Geolocation", part of this tutorial dataset and I didn't change any Ortho Mapping default configuration.

I would like to get some help on this.

Thanks! 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Leonardo,

It might be a good idea to tag Drone2Map for ArcGIS‌ to get their input as well. Take a look at this thread:

https://community.esri.com/thread/180398 

They may have had the same issues as you have had.

Have you tried searching directly for those error messages or for that dataset (and searching particularly in GeoNet)? It might bring up some more help.

0 Kudos
LeonardoFernandes2
Esri Contributor

Adrian,

I've tried also with the sample dataset Asphalt Plant, that is working well in Drone2Map, but it didn't work either with ArcGIS Pro Ortho MApping. The processing stopped with the same error message.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

This is a really broad and generic message but maybe the tool you're using has a help list and you can look up that 'failed to execute' message?

000622: Failed to execute (). Parameters are not valid.—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
DavidField
New Contributor III

I'm getting the same "failed to execute (computecameramodel)" that you are getting above, but with an entirely different dataset. This "compute camera model" function seems to be bundled in with the block adjustment function, but for some reason it is not liking our input parameters.

There doesn't seem to be much troubleshooting info regarding this function online yet, but hopefully someone else has figured out what the problem is already?

0 Kudos
On_BothSides
New Contributor

Hey all! I'm having the same issue with the Compute camera model! Quite new to Arcgis as well so is there an error log file that could help in narrowing down the issue?Error 999999 Computecameramodel

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Ghazzali,

Maybe it would be best to start a new thread, make sure it is a Question (not discussion) and place it in the Drone2Map for ArcGIS‌ group space (if this is a Drone 2 Map issue). I am not sure you will get assistance on this thread for that issue. I hope this helps!

0 Kudos