photos in survey123(Feature Service)

Jump to solution
09-14-2018 06:39 AM
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to generate a survey from a FS in survey123 --using 123connect--, my survey requires several photos and the signature. After review, a related table is needed.
When I generate all it from AGOL to my survey (top down)  to understand the construction of the FC table and relationship, I can see that the composite relationship 1 to M between the FC and the table is GlobalID vs. ParentglobalID. I try to recreate the FC and the table in the relation for my FS but the table does not appear.
Someone has been able to carry out a survey of this type (generated from an FS to have more than one photo and signature)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Pamela,

It looks like the relationship is not properly set - you have it going from GLOBALID to GLOBALID - on the pru08 table you need a field named PARENTGLOBALID to receive the value.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

I generate the relationship between FC and the table, through the globalID field for both the Feature Service is generated, then the survey is created in connect123 but when I try to publish it I find an error of:
Unsupported relationship type esriFieldTypeGlobalID in key field GLOBALID for table GLOBALID

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Pamela,

Can you provide information on the feature class/table schema and relationship class?  

Also, in terms of photo storage, Survey123 makes use of the attachments An overview of the Attachments toolset—Help | ArcGIS Desktop - you do not need to create the tables store images manually.

PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

Hi James , thanks for your response, I have a EGDB in ora 12 The feature service is hosted in portal 10.6.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Pamela,

It looks like the relationship is not properly set - you have it going from GLOBALID to GLOBALID - on the pru08 table you need a field named PARENTGLOBALID to receive the value.

PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

James Tedrick‌ , Thank's for your help.I needed to have a field named "parentglobalid" and that is of the GUID data type

0 Kudos