Summary Totals for Rain Gauges

09-10-2018 01:28 PM
ElisaA
by
New Contributor

I have a table "SensorHistory" that has info pertaining to rain gauge data.

My goal is to create summary information to eventually present rain gauge totals attributes such as 1 day, 7 day, 10 day, 24 day and YTD totals.

I was wondering how to go about this in ArcMap or ArcPro so that I have 5 attributes with site_id(see picture) and receive time for that day having the maximum rain gauge accumulation which would equal 11 in sensor_class?

I assume I would have to query out the table for the given time periods and use the max statistic (receive_time) for that day to get the rain accumulation. Not quite sure how to query that either so any help is appreciated! I also would need a model builder for this so it can be easily replicated again or can be used for future readings. 

What I need is a summary value for each site_id listing the the max accumulations from the data_value field using on only the records that have 11 as the sensor_class value and the summary value derived based on four different date range record selections of received_time field values covering 1 day, 7 days, 24 days and all days in the given calendar year.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

can you post a sample of the dataset as a *.csv file?

0 Kudos
ElisaA
by
New Contributor

I'm not quite sure how to export a fraction as I have 200k records and excel only takes about 60k for conversion. I tried just selecting a couple hundred but it wont let me export the data as only by selected records.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

do it in ArcMap/Pro, make your selection, then Table to Excel tool, I can work from there

0 Kudos
ElisaA
by
New Contributor

Here is a sample of my data

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Sharing with Analysis