View Attachments collected with Survey123, within ArcPro

Jump to solution
09-09-2018 10:48 PM
BenVan_Kesteren1
Occasional Contributor III

Hey, 

So we have our field guys conducting surveys, and one thing they do at each survey is take a photo of the asset. 

I can see all the data is being collected perfectly inside Arc , I can see attachments and attribute information.

Data being collected  perfectly

I then add this feature layer to ArcPro, I simply sign into my  account within Pro, and add the layer through catalog.

I then view the attribute table, there I can see each feature, but the Attachment column is omitted. 

I don't want to symbolise or anything using this column, I simply want to click on the hyperlink to view the photos.

I have seen in the default pop-up that there is a thumbnail, but there is no way for me to click on it to view full size... any ideas?

Cheers

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

In the pop-up configuration in ArcGIS Pro, switch on the option "Show list of Attachments": 

This will display a list of hyperlinks in the pop-up window:

View solution in original post

10 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

THis isn't an 'enable attachments' issue ???

Enable Attachments—Data Management toolbox | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1

Hi Dan, 

I am unsure if I can do this as the data is a hosted feature layer, that resides on my ArcGIS Online Account. Can I run a GP tool on data that is hosted online? (I never even thought to try or that this would be possible???)

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

In the pop-up configuration in ArcGIS Pro, switch on the option "Show list of Attachments": 

This will display a list of hyperlinks in the pop-up window:

kmsmikrud

Hi,

This response is very helpful, but I wish this was just the default setting. Is there a way to configure this to just be the default/stay on 'list attachments'. I'm sending data to others and it would be so nice if they could just click on the feature and view the pop-up without for each layer having them configure the pop-ups.

Thanks!,
Kathy

XanderBakker

Hi Kathy Smikrud ,

I'm going to tag Kory Kramer‌ who might have an answer for your question. 

0 Kudos
BenVan_Kesteren1

Dan Patterson‌ I was unable to mark Xander Bakker‌ as being correct, I could only mark as helpful and a success... has the "Mark as Correct" button been moved somewhere?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Ben... if you respond to an 'email' post, you actually have to click on the title of your initial post to be able to see 'marks as correct answer'

I marked it as such this morning ( I am a moderator), since you flagged it as a 'success'. 

We are trying to get rid of that success thing, since people are starting to use it instead of marking things 'correct'

So remember, you have to open up your actual thread rather than lookin at it in the numbers beside your avatar.

I am flagging Michelle Mathias‌ as another example of the 'success' - 'correct' dicotomy

BenVan_Kesteren1

Hi Dan, 

Thanks for the reply. I actually dont use the email link, so I am signed into community.esri.com and had trouble finding it.

As you mentioned, I found the success button no worries, but couldn't easily see a 'correct' button.

I will have another look with one of my other posts.

Cheers

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Dan, I turned off the success option, along with some other useless "structured outcomes" like final, reserved and decision, all very confusing.  

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs