ArcGIS Runtime issue on SOE

08-08-2018 08:37 AM
HemanjanPadhy
New Contributor

We have created an SOE for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 using c# .net in Visual Studio 2015 which includes ArcGISruntime 100.2.1 sdk for WPF. The SOE doesn't work giving an error of the creation of Graphic object inside it. The exact error we get is

The type initializer for 'RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreWrapperBase' threw an exception. The type initializer for 'RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreWrapperBase' threw an exception. at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreWrapperBase..ctor(IntPtr handle) at RuntimeCoreNet.GeneratedWrappers.CoreGraphic..ctor() at Esri.ArcGISRuntime.UI.Graphic..ctor() at PPS.GIS.CommonEntity.Feature.FromJsonString(FeatureOperationEnum opType, String json, FeatureTypeEnum ftType, Graphic& featureGraphic, String buildingName) in 

I know for a fact, we get this issue on a client if we do not have the ArcGISruntime100.2\(client32 & client64) folders inside the bin\(debug or release) folder which contains the RuntimeCoreNet.dll's. So I assumed that would be the problem in the SOE as well. But there is no way I can add the folders inside it as creation of an SOE in visual studio is an automatic process and I cannot add any folders manually after the soe is created. Is there a way that I can add folders manually after the soe is created or is there a way that we can make the soe creation include these folders inside the soe?

Another problem is that creation of SOE does not seem to be compatible with Visual Studio 2017. We can only work on 2015 version to make it work.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor

the process of creating of soe include dlls in bin

You can check in soe file ( it's a zip file)

VS 2017 is supported from 10.6.x sdk

0 Kudos