Local Government 3D Basemaps Add-In

08-21-2018 08:03 AM
Labels (1)
deleted-user-Gsgyanz5Qddu
New Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I recently watched the webinar for Pro 3D Basemaps. The webinar used a downloadable package with prepared data, and tasks to follow. I would like to employ the same tasks just in my own ppkx file to creater a 3D Basemap. I downloaded the package off of the ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government page and installed the add in. If i deploy the Add-In in the downloaded Local Government ppkx file, I can access the tasks etc, and complete the 3D Basemaps process.When I go to deploy the ArcGIS solutions Add-In in my own ppkx file, the Pro session immediately crashes.  I am just wondering why I cannot use the add in in another project, or if it was only meant to be used in the provided Local Government 3D Maps ppkx ?

Any help would be much appreciated,

Jessie 

1 Reply
Gert_van_Maren
Esri Contributor

Hi Jesse,

You only have to install the deployment tool once per Pro install. After that you can use the deployment tool to copy the various solutions from our org to your org. From there you can download the chosen solution to your local machine or make it available to the rest of your organization. 

However this crash should not happen regardless. Can you share the crash dump please?

Gert

gvanmaren@esri.com