Upload not received in AGOL

08-01-2018 07:51 AM
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

I have 75 surveys that I uploaded last night.  Came back this morning and at least one, but not too many more than that, were uploaded to AGOL.  I tried going back in to resubmit the survey but got errors in my Outbox.  I cannot lose this data.  Please help

OutboxSent

0 Kudos
8 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Eddy,

What do the errors say when attempting to 'Send' from the Outbox?  According to your screenshot, all but 2 of your surveys were sent successfully, correct?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

The error in the outbox says "No permission to edit the specified feature"

From the beginning all 76 surveys were in the Sent folder.  When I realized they were not submitted to AGOL, I went into the sent folder and tried to edit/resubmit.  I did that twice and that is why I'm seeing two in the outbox. 

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Can I confirm whether there are attachments included with each of these records, and if the survey is not public, your role within the AGOL organization?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

There are attachments included, probably 99% of them have attachments.  The survey is public, I am the survey owner, and I am an "Admin Lite" in my org. 

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Are you logged in to your AGOL account when attempting to send the surveys? As the survey owner, this should allow you to send without error. 

If you are still encountering the issue, you may want to review the following Knowledge Base Article to see if your situation applies.Bug: Unable to add images to a survey in Survey123 for ArcGIS 

Keep in mind, as described here https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2018/07/31/minor-update-to-survey123-available-july... this issue will be addressed in the very near future.

Please verify whether you were signed in when attempting to submit, and whether the results are the same.

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

I signed in and tried to resubmit.  They're gone from the Outbox, they're in Sent, but still they don't show up in AGOL.  I have 200+ other surveys uploaded from other devices, with photos.

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

So I tried doing a "copy the sent data to a new survey".  It got uploaded to AGOL but without the photo.

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

What version of Survey123 field app are you using?  

Please reach out to Esri Technical Support‌ so that they can create a case and investigate further.

Thank you,

Brandon

0 Kudos