I try to make a new survey then I get an error " Unable to create a new survey. Cannot perform query. Invalid query parameters."

07-21-2018 08:59 PM
nicoletrenholm
New Contributor II

Why does my account give me this error?

Why can I not make a new survey?

0 Kudos
16 Replies
nicoletrenholm
New Contributor II

Yes.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you try and clear the browser cache/history and refresh the website and try create a new survey again. Alternatively use a different browser you have not used for this website before, or use incognito mode (private browsing). Interested to see if it is a caching problem.

Phil.

0 Kudos
nicoletrenholm
New Contributor II

I tried both ideas but had same issues.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Noticed you mentioned "I was able to create a survey when I was a trial member." , can you please confirm that your trial is still valid or has already ended?

In addition, can you please have a try to create a new hosted feature layer in ArcGIS Online by following Create from a template or existing feature layer? To see if your account has privileges to do so.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Zhifang Wang‌ Can you please take a look at this issue, I am not sure what the cause of the error is?

0 Kudos
nicoletrenholm
New Contributor II

Thanks! I will be at sea till 8/25/2018, and hope to get my new survey out

to volunteers then! Thanks for looking into this.

GavinHesketh
New Contributor

I am having this same issue.  I had a trial account that recently was changed to a paid subscription.  I now cannot create a new survey via Survey123Connect or Survey123 Web.  I get the same error "Cannot create a new survey.  Cannot perform query.  Invalid query parameters."  When I had the trial account I with the same user name and password I was able to create a survey no problem.  I checked requirements and changed browsers.  Thanks.

0 Kudos