Getting Survey123 Error Code - 202 Child to Parent Relationship Not Found

12-27-2016 07:10 AM
KaceyCummings
New Contributor II

Survey worked fine on Wednesday 12/21, and no changes have been made. This morning a field crew notified me of the error, and I have checked AGO to make sure the relationships are still valid and I don't see any issues. The survey has two repeats (inlet assessment and outlet assessment) and the error states "Child to parent relationship not found for 'CRS_Basin' in 'inlet_assessment'". Has anyone else come across this?

Edit: I am successfully able to submit surveys through Survey123 Connect on my desktop with no error, but not on the iPad.  

0 Kudos
14 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rachael,

I've replied to this in the dedicated question you posted.

0 Kudos
MarcoCastoldi
New Contributor

Hi James, How do I build the survey with Survey123 connect with multiple repeats (childs) linked to the main survey (parent)? I need a file example or picture please.

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Marco

Here is a simple survey with nested repeats.

1 Household=>Multiple Members=>Multiple Photos

i.e the main feature layer is buildings, a related table for members and a nested table for photos of members.

I hope this helps

Thanks

John

0 Kudos
RachaelHurd
New Contributor III

Johnathan,

Are Photos in Repeats a supported/recommended function now? In the past I have seen several articles/posts from Ismael Chivite indicating that photos in repeats isn't best practice as it makes them very hard to access.

https://community.esri.com/thread/165564 

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Rachael, 

There is no change in regards to this. As Ismael mentioned - this approach has limitations in terms of access but is good if you want to capture unlimited photos. We do have an enhancement request open to enable users to capture multiple photos against a single survey question - but this is still in our backlog.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos