Cannot see attachments to related table in ArcGIS Online

06-20-2018 07:03 PM
FelixPertziger
New Contributor III

I am using ArcGIS Online and Collector . I followed steps described here and I can see records in related table just fine in ArcMap and both of above products. However I cannot see photos attached to related table. ArcGIS Online says "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable" when I click on attachment name. Similar message appears in Collector.

I failed in all my attempts to link source and related tables via GlobalID and I want users to be able to create new features. So my relationship primary key is OBJECTID and foreign key is "theLink" - long integer field, although my source table has  GlobalID. For the table <> attachments, they are GlobalID and REL_GLOBALID created by enable attachments tool.

I was under impression that attachments to related tables are supported in ArcGIS Online. If this is the case, what is wrong with my workflow and how this can be fixed?

Many thanks in anticipation

Felix

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelixPertziger
New Contributor III

Ok workaround by Frederic https://community.esri.com/thread/52166  worked. So many hours under the cat's tail.

0 Kudos